National Trust Police Discount Offers
Life Membership includes:
- Unlimited use, for you for life
- Free parking at most National Trust car parks
- Free National Trust handbook every year, full of ideas to help you plan a visit
- Free National Trust Magazine, three times a year, packed with news, interviews and inspiration
- Luxury welcome pack including gold pin badge
Founded in 1895 by three people who saw the importance of our nation’s heritage and open spaces and wanted to preserve them for everyone to enjoy.
The National Trust is a charity that looks to protect and share places of historic interest or natural beauty. The conservation organisation covers England, Wales and Northern Ireland, and is the largest membership organisation in the United Kingdom.
Today, these values are still at the heart of everything we do. They care for coastline, forests, woods, fens, beaches, farmland, moorland, islands, archaeological remains, nature reserves, villages, historic houses, gardens, mills and pubs. Restoring them, protecting them and opening them up to everyone in the UK and guests from abroad.
If you’re interested in exploring the UK and its hidden treasures then the National Trust is for you. It is an ideal day out for the whole family and is the ideal setting for lovely memories. To get the most out of the National Trust be sure to check out our promotions and codes next time you’re planning a holiday or day out.
Why Join The National Trust?
- Great value – with membership prices starting at as little as £31.50 you can visit hundreds of fantastic places in England, Wales & Northern Ireland as many times as you like.
- FREE car parking at most National Trust countryside, woodland and coastal car parks.
Children under 5 go free.
- The National Trust membership pack which contains:
- Members’ Handbook – the essential guide to all the Trust’s properties, opening times and locations.
- The National Trust Magazine – published three times a year with news, views, articles, features, gardening tips and letters.
- Regional Newsletters – updates on the special events and activities in your area.
- Car parking sticker – free parking at most National Trust car parks.
- Map Guide – your guide to over 300 beautiful buildings and 200 glorious gardens